The abstract submission deadline has now passed.
Following feedback, the conference scope has been refined to provide clarity, but we wish to reassure authors who have already submitted abstracts that all submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations on the conference topics. Please submit abstracts using the Online Submission Form according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
Systems thinking: Submissions should demonstrate applicability to a systems approach to energy
- Intrinsic complexity and the need for collaboration
- Linking to other systems
- Building resilient systems
- Creating a narrative
Submitted papers should explore topics in one or more of the following areas:
- Low carbon heat and power (role of fossil fuels, CCS, biomass, nuclear, wind, solar, hydro, etc.)
- Low carbon transport (Fuel Cells and Hydrogen)
- Energy storage and network balancing
- Grid integration and infrastructure
- Distributed generation
- Energy efficiency and energy management
- Carbon pricing & emissions trading
- Policy, targets and resource efficiency
- Integrating finance, economies and energy
- Computing, data and energy system modelling
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.